Chef Michael Callahan has a very diverse culinary background, from fine dining in San Francisco and Healthcare in Alaska, Chef Callahan even took a year off and cooked for our troops in Afghanistan. Another highlight of chef's career is working as a private chef on an Estate for a Silicon Valley Executive
A few of Chef's Creations
- with grilled onions and mushrooms along with fresh picked yellow tomatoes and Maytag Blue Cheese
- Only like Chef Callahan can make them...
- One of our guests was on a no grain diet, so I improvised -- the Taco shell is made of crispy cheese
- Pepperoni, Calamata Olive, and Artichoke Heart Pizza on homemade sourdough crust
- Cured & Lightly Smoked Steelhead, Arugula, Red Onion, Capers and finished with a drizzle of EVOO